These Chicken Cutlets with Warm Green Olive and Shallot Vinaigrette from Epicurious are perfect for those who want a rather simple and healthy meal without spending much time in the kitchen. I forgot how easy and good it was! Read on for the recipe.
Chicken Cutlets with Warm Green Olive and Shallot Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets
1 cup sliced shallots
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup halved pitted green olives
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
8 Treviso radicchio leaves
1) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in extra-large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. add chicken; brown until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. transfer to plate; tent with foil.
3) Add 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet over medium heat; add shallots and garlic.
4) Sauté until shallots soften slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Add olives; stir until heated, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
6) Add 2 tablespoons oil, golden raisins, vinegar, parsley, and lemon peel.
7) Season with salt and pepper.
8) Place 2 radicchio leaves on each of 4 plates.
9) Place chicken atop radicchio.
10) Spoon warm vinaigrette over chicken and serve.